Friday, March 2, 2012

It's HUNKY FRIDAY!

Yippee, It's Friday!

It's time for StitchyWoman's second hunky installment.

Now, Ladies, if you are the kind that is easily offended by a little bit of manly bare-chestedness, then please, don't move down any farther. I wouldn't want to cause any unwanted palpitations here.



I should warn you, I am a chest and arm lover. That may end up being a recurring theme.



Seriously, don't yell at me for posting bare man skin with out warning you...




Last chance to turn back...



Here we go!





This is Manu Bennett. He plays Crixus on the Starz show Spartacus. Grrrrrr!

 

Here's a more tame picture.




                                                       
Are any of you naughty ladies watching Spartacus? It's definitely not for the faint of heart! Lots of blood, violence, and nudity. (and manly men) I am brokenhearted, however. Dish Network was giving us Starz for free for a year, I think. The promo period is over and I am missing the new season. It's killing me! I hope the DVDs come out quickly.

Well, I hope you enjoyed Hunky Friday this week as much as I did! See you next time.

6 comments:

Joysze said...

Hubby likes this show. I don't think he's started with the current season yet....

Susan said...

I am really missing something by having such a weird schedule!

Eyani Ryou said...

Love love love Spartacus! So many hunky men!!! Love Gannicus and currently Agron!

Andie said...

LOL I read that name and thought for sure he must be from NZ! And he is :D Nice arms but hes not too pretty ;) Must have played rugby lol

Andie said...

ROFLOL oh just read his bio and he did play rugby! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

This is my first visit to ypur blog.

Very nice bit of bare-chestedness indeed.

Will be back for next Friday's installment!