Friday, May 25, 2012

Hunky Friday - True Blood style (Week 2)

Hello Friday fans!

Today brings part 2 of 4 in my tribute to the hunks of True Blood. (season 5 premiere June 10-HBO)

This is Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse in TB. He's neither a vamp nor a were-anything; he just has a little fairy blood in him. Although, in the books he becomes a werepanther. I'm kinda sad that he's not in the show.

One thing is for sure, Ryan has no problems being nekkid! In fact, I had difficulty finding pictures of him with his clothes on!! (A few made me blush. Not an easy task for me!)

I hope you enjoy Ryan.





Stay tuned next week for the hunkiest of hunky werewolves. grrrrrrrowl!

Just a reminder, if you haven't entered Rachel's giveaway of a Yiota's Cross Stitch chart, it is not too late to enter here . The drawing is tomorrow, though, so hurry on up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh he is a hunky one. Going to have to get watching this show!

Ginny

Andie said...

Oh he is real cute :D

LOL, so funny... wondering what the blushing photos were lol, I guess hes got reason to have no modesty! roflol

Anonymous said...

Hello

He's very hunky indeed (: