Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last call!

Hello again, Dear Followers,

I managed to survive the first day of Cub Scout Day Camp...barely. The heat, the humidity, the pain of being on my feet all day, lots of walking, lots of lifting heavy stuff. Ack!  If anyone has experienced plantar fasciitis or know what it is, you probably have a bit more sympathy for poor, old Karen.

On top of all that, I had to put loaded air rifles into the hands of 60 10-year-olds and teach them what to do with it.

Only three more hot, long, sweaty, miserable days to go. Is it Hunky Friday yet? Tell me when it's over.

Okay, now that I've finished my pity party I want to take a moment to remind you of the deadline to enter my giveaway. Entries must be in on or before August 4th. That's this Saturday.

The rules are easy. You must be a follower. You need to leave a comment on my original giveaway post. You may pick two packages to be entered in. If you post on your blog with a link to my giveaway, you get double the entries. You can click on the button at the top left to get to the post with the packages and entry.

Good luck to you in the drawing. Good luck to me in surviving the rest of this week!

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Oh, poor you, Karen, I had plantar fascitis years ago and it was so painful! I hope that you survive the last few days of camp.

Anonymous said...

Get you some inserts, girlfriend! Try the Meijer or Walmart Kiosk to fit your feet for some inserts. They work just as well as the $300 ones that you get from the doctor. I have worn inserts since my army days and a couple of years ago tried the kiosk and they do work. For $50 your feetsies will be feeling good. If you have never worn inserts before, they take a bit of getting used to, but they are well worth it. And I can sympathize with you about scout camp also. I did it with both of my boys. They are long, hot days, but it is worth it in the end. Drink your water, bring a spray bottle to cool yourself and don't forget the bug spray.