Friday, September 28, 2012

2nd Heroic Hunk

I don't have much time. I have lots of errands to run today because the DH and I are spending tomorrow celebrating my birthday. (The actual day is Sun., but I've got scout stuff to do on Sun. :-b ) My WIPocalypse post will probably have to wait, too.

Just dropping a quick hunk for you.

Continuing the hunky Avengers theme...today we have Jeremy Renner, who played Hawkeye in the movie. He is another that is not a favorite of mine. In fact, I've seen him in many things and, until I saw The Hurt Locker, I found him somewhat...well, creepy. But then there was Avengers. He's pretty darned cute in that movie. He is also in Bourne Legacy, but I haven't had a chance to see that yet.

I hope you enjoy Jeremy.











3 comments:

cucki said...

happy birthday deary for tomm..
enjoy your day..
big hugs xxx

Joysze said...

Happy Birthday for Sunday, Karen!!!! Have a great date tomorrow. :D

Andie said...

Hope your birthday was awesome!

Oh Lord! I'm killing myself here doing this all in one sitting :D

I must say I had never noticed him before the Avengers but I sure did when I saw it :D