Monday, November 12, 2012

October? (November) WIPocalypse #11

Okay. Late again. But there is a small amount of good news. I seem to have gotten some of my stitchy mojo back. I haven't gotten lots done, mind you, but I did start getting into a groove.

So, let's check in...



 I did a wee little bit on CCN's "The Book Store." Just a bit on the door and the bricks.

 I did an even "wee-er" little bit on the centerpiece of my Mirabilia Large-Stitch RR. It's got me a little concerned that I won't have all my seaweed or my own mermaid done before it's time to get it in the mail.

 I'm not quite half-way on Sophia's Band Sampler RR, but I am doing two sets of colors (red and orange) instead of one. It is a series of Celtic knot bands that are in beautiful rainbow colors using all silks. Yum.

Here is my big finish! I did the last portion of the Joan Elliott RR on Jacqui's piece. I have stitched for her Joan's Goddess of the Sea. She came out beautifully and was pleasant to stitch.


Here is the full piece. Jacqui just needs to finish her square with Cinderella, and add, I think, verses in the blank squares. It is a lovely piece, and I'm so glad I was part of this Round Robin.


 Well, here's hoping my mojo will stick with me through the end of the year, and beyond!

7 comments:

cucki said...

all your wip's are so cute..lovely rr piece..
big hugs x

Kathy A. said...

I am happy to hear that mojo is on it's way back. I have been concerned girl.
I love all your RR additions. That RR of Sophia's is not such an easy stitch is it?
Take care hon

Anonymous said...

Your WIP's are coming along nicely. The Goddess of the Sea is absolutely gorgeous. The whole piece is wonderful. I am glad to hear that you are getting some stitching time in. I hope it continues for you.

Melissa said...

Great progress on all your pieces! Sea Goddess looks beautiful :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm dreading Sophia's arriving with me! I'm the last to stitch on it this time round.

Your Mira RR start looks good so far, I've done about the same amount on mine!

And Jacqui's looks amazing too. Not bad for a lo-mo-jo month!

Katy said...

Just absolutely gorgeous! Come on over and stop by my blog, I'm talking about you!

http://justalittlestitchin.blogspot.com

~Katy

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on finding your mojo and the lovely work you did on the RR!