Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wow! Took a little break there, did ya, Karen?

My last post was in July of 2013. Yikes!

Since then, all my pictures have disappeared. I don't know why, but perhaps it has to do with my getting a new computer.

Over time I will attempt to link my pictures where I can. I don't know about the hunks, though. I may not have kept all of those.

Can I promise that I will keep up with this blog? Not really, no. Life has been tough and thrown me a couple of curveballs since I last posted. I needed to sacrifice some things to be able to manage my life. My blog was one of those things. :(

I will keep it around though, because I still do love to stitch (when I can), and want to share the things that I love.

Perhaps in my next post I will let you know what things have changed in my life since last we spoke.

Until then...

Hugs and stitches,

Karen

7 comments:

cucki said...

Big hugs my dear xx

Thoeria said...

Good to see you back at blogginh :) Looking forward to seeing what you're up to!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see you blogging again. I've been on a FB diet (only once a day!) so I'm a bit out of the loop there too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

ps you might find your missing photos in the Picasa album which is attached to this blog? Worth looking there anyway.

Anonymous said...

It's so easy to let go of the little things. But glad to see you back in the blogging world again. I do hope that you find all of your pictures, as they are too beautiful not to share. I look forward to reading your next post. Take care, girlie :)

Angela CG said...

Glad to see you back! Even though you may not post much we still enjoy seeing what you do post.

Miamina said...

Good to see you back, hope to hear from you soon!